LIFE AND ART

LAUGHTER

PAGES

WE HAVE WELCOMED

LIKE

Saturday, January 15, 2011




ALL JOKES TO ME ARE PRAYERS - OSHO

I. A patrolman was about to write a speeding ticket, when a woman in the back seat began shouting at Mulla Nasruddin, ”There! I told you to watch out. But you kept right on. Getting out of line, not blowing your horn, passing stop streets, speeding, and everything else. Didn’t I tell you, you’d get caught? Didn’t I? Didn’t I?” 
”Who is that woman?” the patrolman asked. 
”My wife,” said the Mulla.
”Drive on,” the patrolman said. ”you have been Punished enough.”



II. One Thursday night, Mulla Nasruddin came home to supper. His wife served him baked beans. He
threw his plate of beans against the wall and shouted, ”I hate baked beans.”
’Mulla, I can’t figure you out,” his wife said,
”Monday night you liked Baked beans, Tuesday night you liked baked beans, Wednesday night you liked Baked beans and now, all of a sudden, on Thursday night, you say you hate Baked beans.”



III. The boss was complaining to Mulla Nasruddin about his constant tardiness. ”It’s funny,” he said. ”You are always late in the morning and you live right across the street. Now, Billy Wilson, who lives two miles away, is always on time.”
”There is nothing funny about it,” said Nasruddin.
”if Billy is late in the morning, he can hurry, but if I am late, I am here.”



IV. It was after the intermission at the theater, and Mulla Nasruddin and his wife were returning to their seats. ”Did I step on your feet as I went out?” the Mulla asked a man at the end of the row. ”You certainly did,” said the man awaiting an apology.
Mulla Nasruddin turned to his wife, ”it’s all right, darling,” he said. ”This is our Row.”



V. Mulla Nasrudin complained to the doctor about the size of his bill.
”But, Mulla,” said the doctor, ”You must remember that I made eleven visits to your home for you.”
”YES,” said Nasrudin, ”but you seem to be forgetting that i infected the whole
Neighbourhood.”



VI. Mulla Nasrudin finally spoke to his girlfriend’s father about marrying his daughter.
 ”It’s a mere formality, I know,” said the Mulla, ”but we thought you would be pleased if I asked.”
”And where did you get the idea,” her father asked, ”that asking my consent to the marriage was a mere formality?”
”Naturally, From Your Wife, Sir,” said Nasrudin.



VII. The prosecutor began his cross-examination of the witness, Mulla Nasrudin.
”Do you know this man?”
”How should I know him?”
”Did he borrow money from you?”
“Why should he borrow money from me?”
Annoyed, the judge asked the Mulla “Why do you perist in answering every question with another question?”
“why not?” said Mulla Nasrudin.

OSHO

No comments:

Post a Comment